Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

COLOURS OF GREECE

 As i already mentioned in the last post I (Nora) was in greece with my mum. One of my mums best friends moved to greece a few years ago so my mum flies over once or twice a year to visit her and i always asks her to take me with her. Our visit/vacation was all about greek food, spending all day at the beach/ in the ocean, looking for dolphins, watching sunsets/sunrises/moonrises and getting tanned.
I love to swim in the ocean and i guess if i would live close to one i would do nothing else.
Have you been to greece yet? What is your favorite place for vacations?













5 Kommentare:

  1. Love the photoooos! Greece is one of the most beautiful countries I ever visited. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh wow Nora!! Beautiful - I was in Greece when I was two so I don't remember it. I'll have to go back! :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm so in love with your blog, your photos are stunning.
    I would like to visit Santorini in greece. Maybe one day!
    thanks a lot and I hope you keep visiting my blog. x

    http://waterproof-d.blogspot.pt/

    AntwortenLöschen